Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dvd Player Car Mount I Need Help With The Sound Of My Car Dvd Player??

I need help with the sound of my car dvd player?? - dvd player car mount

I recently bought a 2005 Chev Equinox and comes with a DVD player in the secondary market in the same. Audiovox is a system. The system has a screen mounted on the roof of the vehicle checked back for listening to the radio station. The DVD player is mounted on the passenger side floor with an adapter to connect a Playstation or something like that connection. The DVD player is a moviestogo "DVD. I have a wireless infrared headphones (2) of them that the Audiovox brand name and a remote controller for DVD players. I finally made it, the sound from car speakers play to adapt to a radio station and play the game .. but the headset has no sound. You are in the red light is on but no sound. And I hear the voice of radio in the back. If you know how this problem to be resolved, please respond immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment